ATMAE encourages the formation of Student Chapters at affiliated colleges and universities.
- Chapters are active on campus, and chapter members and teams compete in events at the annual ATMAE Conference.
- Chapters should have at least 6 members for "critical mass" and continuity.
- Chapters need an advisor, a faculty member or graduate student who is an ATMAE member.
- Chapters need to choose student leaders and inform the ATMAE Office; include non-seniors for leadership continuity.
- Chapters that compete in the ATMAE Conference Robotics competition can also obtain an ATMAE chapter banner; chapters may request a banner from the ATMAE office which may be provided if resources are available, or if paid for by the chapter.
- If your ATMAE Chapter has a website, please send ATMAE the URL so we can create a link from this page.
Student Chapter Kit:
For more information about forming a chapter or to request a "Student Chapter Information Packet," please send a message to the ATMAE Office. Some of Student Chapter Kit documents are below:
Active ATMAE Chapters
*As of December 2010
- Alcorn State University
- Bemidji State University
- Central Connecticut State University
- East Carolina University
- Indiana State University
- Jackson State University
- Jacksonville State University
- Millersville University
- Mississippi State University
- Morehead State University
- Ohio Northern University
- Purdue University
- Sam Houston State University
- Southeastern Louisiana University
- Southern Illinois University - Carbondale
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- University of North Dakota
- University of Northern Iowa
- University of Texas at Tyler
- Western Kentucky University