ATMAE encourages the formation of Student Chapters at affiliated colleges and universities.
- Chapters are active on campus, and chapter members and teams compete in events at the annual ATMAE Conference.
- Chapters should have at least 6 members for "critical mass" and continuity.
- Chapters need an advisor, a faculty member or graduate student who is an ATMAE member.
- Chapters need to choose student leaders and inform the ATMAE Office; include non-seniors for leadership continuity.
- Chapters that compete in the ATMAE Conference Robotics competition can also obtain an ATMAE chapter banner; chapters may request a banner from the ATMAE office which may be provided if resources are available, or if paid for by the chapter.
- If your ATMAE Chapter has a website, please send ATMAE the URL so we can create a link from this page.
Student Chapter Kit: Please read these materials and submit the Student Chapter Application and all necessary Student Membership Forms to email@example.com or ATMAE, 275 N. York Street, Ste 401, Elmhurst, IL 60126. Student Chapters will not be recognized until all the necessary forms and fees are submitted.