ATMAE encourages the formation of Student Chapters at affiliated colleges and universities.
- Chapters are active on campus, and chapter members and teams compete in events at the annual ATMAE Conference.
- Chapters should have at least 6 members for "critical mass" and continuity.
- Chapters need an advisor, a faculty member or graduate student who is an ATMAE member.
- Chapters need to choose student leaders and inform the ATMAE Office; include non-seniors for leadership continuity.
- Chapters that compete in the ATMAE Conference Robotics competition can also obtain an ATMAE chapter banner; chapters may request a banner from the ATMAE office which may be provided if resources are available, or if paid for by the chapter.
- If your ATMAE Chapter has a website, please send ATMAE the URL so we can create a link from this page.
Currently Recognized ATMAE Student Chapters (as of June 15, 2015)
Alcorn State University
Bemidji State University
East Carolina University
Jackson State University
Mississippi State University
Morehead State University
Southern Illinois University Carbondale
University of Northern Iowa
Virginia State University
Student Chapter Kit: Please read these materials and submit the Student Chapter Application and all necessary Student Membership Forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or ATMAE, 275 N. York Street, Ste 401, Elmhurst, IL 60126. Student Chapters will not be recognized until all the necessary forms and fees are submitted.