- Published: 05 May 2009
- Hits: 124064
2014 ATMAE Annual Conference
Technology - Tomorrow's Gateway
November 19-22, 2014
Hilton at the Ballpark, St. Louis, Missouri
- 2014 Call for Presentations & Presenter Information - Conference Proceedings Papers Information
Presentation Proposals were due February 13th, and are now in review. ATMAE staff will inform authors as to acceptance of proposals the week of April 21. Optional Proceedings Papers Submissions are due July 14, 2014.
- Curious about the ATMAE Conference? Check out the 2013 ATMAE Conference Program.
- Exhibitors Reserve space for the ATMAE 2014 Exhibit Hall, November 20th and 21st in St. Louis. Complete exhibitor information will be posted by June 1, 2014.
- Sponsors Advertise your brand, increase brand recognition - and support the ATMAE Conference with an event, service or prize sponsorship. Exhibitors and Educational Institutions can add to their presence and impact with program ads, refreshment breaks, inserts and many more options! To Be Updated for 2014
- Other Questions about the 2014 ATMAE Conference? If you have other questions about the 2014 ATMAE Conference or future conferences, contact Associate Director Dave Monforton at the ATMAE Office - (734) 677-0720 or Dave@atmae.org
- 2013 ATMAE Conference Evaluation - The results of attendee responses to the 2013 Conference Evaluation survey.
- Conference Proceedings Papers - Prior Years - The 2013 Proceedings will be available here in February 2014.
- Future Conferences
- Scan and save this QRCode for quick access to this page.
- 2013 ATMAE Conference Evaluation Survey - The survey remains open for your feedback!
2014 ATMAE Exhibitor Information:
- Reserve Exhibit Space at ATMAE 2014 - Download the Reservation Form, fill it out, and send it to Dave@atmae.org. Complete Exhibitor Information should be available by June 1, 2013.
- Show Hours, Shipping & Other Information for Exhibitors
- Questions about exhibiting at the 2014 ATMAE Conference? Just contact Dave Monforton at the ATMAE Office for information - call him at (734) 677-0720 or email to Dave@atmae.org
2013 ATMAE Exhibitors :
- American Technical Publishers, Booth 7 - Since 1898, the leader in quality training materials for career and technical education, industrial, and apprenticeship training programs.
- BEST Robotics, Booth 22 - Inspiring middle and high school students to pursue careers in engineering, science, technology, and math through robotics competition. Set up a BEST Hub on your campus!
- Epsilon Pi Tau, Table 21 - The leading International Honor Society for Technology, Epsilon Pi Tau recognizes academic excellence of students in fields devoted to the study of technology and the preparation of practitioners for the technology professions.
- Festo, Booth 10 - Festo Learning Systems has been providing world class training and education solutions for over 40 years. Our products and services cover Fluid Power, Sensors, PLC, Process Control, Automation, CNC, Robotics and more.
- Future Tek, Booth 11 - Real-World Trainers using Real-World Equipment for Real-World jobs
- Goodheart-Wilcox, Booth 2 - Count on Goodheart-Willcox for authoritative content with real-world examples and detailed illustrations to help you provide successful hands-on, minds-on technical education.
- Lab-Volt. Booth 6 - For 50 years, Lab-Volt has been a global leader in the design and manufacture of hands-on training laboratories for public education, industry, and the military.
- Lincoln Electric, Booth 3 - The Welding Experts! Committed to the most innovative, cost-effective, quality welding and cutting solutions.
- Purdue University, College of Technology, Booth 13
- Rixan Associates, Booth 4 - The Master Distributor of Mitsubishi Robots for over 27 years.
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME), Booth #9
- SCME, Booth #8 - The Southwest Center for Microsystems Education offers professional development and educational materials to excite and engage secondary and post secondary students in the field of
- Student Resume Helper, Table #23
- Stratasys 3D Printers & Production Systems, Booth 19 - The most comprehensive line of 3D Printers, Production Systems, and Services.
- University of Central Missouri, Booth #12 - UCM’s School of Technology's educational programs blend high quality formal education, hands-on learning, research, relevant work experience through internships, and developmental co-curricular activities.
- University of Minnesota Nanocenter, Booth 21 - A state-of-the-art facility for interdisciplinary research in nanoscience and applied nanotechnology that offers comprehensive tools to help researchers develop new micro- and nanoscale devices.
Thank you, ATMAE Exhibitors!
Return to Exhibitor Info
2014 Show Information:
Tentative Show Hours
- Booth Set-up: Wednesday 11/19, 12 noon - 8 pm; Thursday 11/20, 6:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
- Show Hours: Thursday 11/20, 8:30 am - 12:00 noon, and 2 - 5:30 pm; Friday 11/21, 8:30 am - 12 pm
- Teardown: Friday 11/21, 12 noon - 3 pm. All vendor materials must be removed at this time.
- Booth Amenities: Each booth has a draped back and side drapes, a draped table, two chairs, waste basket, identification sign and, if requested, one 110V electric outlet. Table-Top displays have backdrape only and only one chair; electric can be requested.
- Carpet?:The Exhibit area is carpeted.
Prior ATMAE Exhibitors:
(Since 2009): Advanced Technology Services, Amatrol, American Technical Publishers, BEST Robotics, Bowling Green State University, Epsilon Pi Tau, FAMIC Technologies' Automation Studio, Feedback, Festo, Future Tek, Inc., Goodheart-Wilcox Publisher, Hampden Engineering Corporation, Industrial Press, JBR Resourcves, Inc., Lab-Volt, Lincoln Electric, Lotus Creative Innovations, Mississippi State University Career Center, Oxygen Education, Pearson, Prentice-Hall, Purdue University - College of Technology, Rixan Associates, Robotic Systems Group, Siemens PLM, Society of Manufactuirng Engineers, Stratasys 3D Printers and Production Systems, ToolingU, University of Central Missouri, University of Minnesota Nanocenter, University of Texas at Tyler, University of Western Kentucky.
Return to Top
2013 ATMAE Conference Sponsorships:
Sponsorships of the ATMAE conference are another way to get your message out. ATMAE appreciates and acknowledges your sponsorship - on the ATMAE website, in the conference program, on a large "sponsor board" near the ATMAE Registration Desk, in signage at the sponsored event, and by conference announcements. A sponsorship in tandem with an exhibit booth can be a great marketing combo!
- Sponsor the 2013 ATMAE Conference! We have a number of different sponsorships (see below) and we can work with you to customize a sponsorship to fit your needs!
- Sponsorship Opportunities and Contract: Print the sponsor form PDF, select a sponsorship, and submit it to the ATMAE office.
- Program Sponsor Ads - Sizes & Rates: Complete details on submitting a sponsor ad for the 2013 ATMAE Conference program - Size, cost, design and submission. Program ads must be submitted no later than October 15, 2013.
- Other Sponsorship Questions? Contact Dave Monforton at ATMAE at 734-677-0720 or email@example.com
ATMAE 2013 Conference Sponsors: Thank you for your support!
- Robotics Competition Grand Prize - Robotics Training for Two Students Competition Winners: Rixan Associates
- Robotics Competition Winners' $500 Cash Prize for Travel to Robotics Training: SolidWorks
- Robotics Competition Best Technical Report $300 Cash Prize: American Technical Publishers
- FactoryTalk Workshop Hardware and Software, Full Page Program Ad: Rockwell Automation
- Faculty Excellence Award Plaques: Goodheart-Willcox Publisher
- Online Registration Website Link $350: Sole Sponsorship - Only One Available!)
- ATMAE Leadership Breakfast Saturday 11/17 ~$1000: Available
- ATMAE Board of Accreditation Hearings, Meetings, Workshop and Luncheon Support GOLD:
- ATMAE Board of Accreditation Hearings Audio-Visual and Printing Support SILVER: Eastern Kentucky University, Morehead State University
- ATMAE Board of Accreditation Hearings Audio-Visual Support - AV:
- Virtual Welding Student Competition & Virtual Welding Faculty Workshop: Lincoln Electric
- Conference Tour Host: Global Green New Orleans
- Refreshment Breaks $275: (16 Available!) Central Connecticut State University, East Carolina University - College of Technology & Computer Science, Illinois State University, Iowa State University, Jacksonville State University Online Graduate Program in Manufacturing Systems ($300), University of Central Missouri, Western Kentucky University....
- Luncheon and General Session Audio-Visual Support:
- Gold $500: Alcorn State University
- Silver $350: University of Southern Maine
- Attendee Reception Friday November 22 : Seeking 12 Sponsors! Join $500 Gold Sponsors: IVY Tech Community College System, Kent State University College of Technology; $250 Silver Sponsors: Appalachian State University, Delgado Community College, Eastern Illinois University, Farmingdale State College, Festo Learning Systems, Norfolk State University, North Carolina A&T State University School of Technology, Northern Illinois University, Ohio University, San Jose State University, University of Northern Iowa....
- Conference Program Ads Advertise your Brand!Copy is Due Tuesday October 15, 2013
- GOLD Premium Placement Full Page: Rixan Associates
- SILVER Premium Placement Full Page: Rockwell Automation, Stratasys, Inc.
- SILVER Premium Placement Half Page - Inside Back Cover : -->
- Full Page: Society of Manufacturing Engineers
- Half Page: Goodheart-Willcox Publisher, Indiana State University - Industrial & Appied Engineering Dept., Millersville University of Pennsylvania, Ohio University, Stratasys, Tennessee Tech University, University of Arkansas - Pine Bluff
- Quarter Page: American Technical Publishers, Central Washington University, Owens Community College, St. Cloud State University, University of Maryland Eastern Shore
- Program Printing Supporter : Indiana State University College of Technology, Ohio Northern University
- Program Ad Information: Ad Dimensions and How to Submit an Ad.
- American Technical Publishers (Books and Manuals)
- Goodheart-Willcox (Books and Manuals)
- Jackson State University ($50 cash prize)
- Lincoln Electric Co. (One MIG 140C Welder Package, $750+ value)
- Parallax (Competition Prizes - Robotics Kits, $400 value)
- Rixan Associates (Robotics Grand Prize! - 3-Day Robotics Training for 2)
- SolidWorks ($500 Cash Travel Grant, SolidWorks Software licenses)
- Dr. Mark R. Miller, University of Texas at Tyler: $100 Cash Prize
- Faculty of University of Louisiana at Lafayette: $100 Cash Prize
- ATMAE Student Division (~$1500 Cash prizes and award plaques)
- ATMAE EECT Division (Student Competition Award plaque)
- ATMAE Graphics Division (Student Competition Award plaque)
- ATMAE Management Division (Student Competition Award plaque)
- ATMAE Manufacturing Division (Student Competition Award plaque)
Sponsor the 2013 ATMAE Conference! Print the sponsor form PDF, select a sponsorship, and submit it to the ATMAE office.Return to Top
Return to Top
Future ATMAE Conferences
- 2014: ST. LOUIS, Missouri, November 19-22, 2014, Hilton at the Ballpark
- 2015: TBD
Conference Proceedings Papers - Prior Years
- 2013 ATMAE Conference Proceedings - The 2013 Proceedings will be available here in February 2014.
- 2012 ATMAE Conference Proceedings- A PDF document of all accepted presentation abstracts and the 22 accepted conference proceedings papers.
- 2011 ATMAE Conference Proceedings- A PDF document of all accepted presentation abstracts and the 20 accepted conference proceedings papers.
- 2010 ATMAE Conference Proceedings- A PDF document with 23 peer-refereed 2010 ATMAE Conference Papers, and all of the accepted presentation abstracts.
- 2009 ATMAE Conference Proceedings Papers- A PDF document with 19 peer-refereed 2009 ATMAE Conference Papers.
- 2008 NAIT Conference Proceedings Papers- A PDF document with the 16 peer-refereed 2008 NAIT Conference Papers.
- 2007 NAIT Conference Proceedings Papers- A PDF document with the 25 peer-refereed 2007 NAIT Conference Papers. (this is a large file, 12.78 MB, so it takes a while to load.)
- 2006 NAIT Conference Proceedings Papers - A PDF document with the 20 peer-refereed 2006 NAIT Conference Selected Papers. (this is a large file, 5.6 MB, so it takes a while to load.)