Divisions & Focus Groups
- Parent Category: Divisions & Focus Groups
- Published: 11 May 2009
- Hits: 28864
ATMAE has membership groups called Divisions and Focus Groups organized primarily around topical interests. There is no additional fee for members to join a Division or Focus Group. Divisions have a formal structure and may engage in a variety of activities, while Focus Groups focus primarily on conference activities.
p> Join a Division or Focus Group by using the logging in to your member through the My Member Private Page and then editing your Demographic information to select the Distance Learning Focus Group; you can also do this when you renew your dues or join ATMAE. You can also contact the ATMAE office at 734.677.0720 or email@example.com for assistance.
p> Division Policies & Leadership Primers
- For more detail on division policies consult the ATMAE Bylaws and the ATMAE Division Administration Policies.
- What Do Division Leaders Need to Do? - A one-page summary of major duties and tasks for Division (and Focus Group), with related monthly timeframes.
- Division & Focus Group Leaders ATMAE Conference Task Calendar - Conference-related projects and tasks with timeframes for Division and Focus Group leaders.
- ATMAE Division & Focus Group Leaders 2013-2014 - ATMAE's current division and focus group leaders with contact information.
- Community College & Technical Institute Division (CCTI)
- Construction Division
- Distance Learning Division
- Electrical, Electronics and Computer Technology Division (EECT)
- Graphics Division
- Management Division
- Manufacturing Division
- Micro/Nanotechnology Focus Group
- Safety Division
- Student Division
- University Division
- Women in Technology Division