Divisions & Focus Groups
- Parent Category: Divisions & Focus Groups
- Published: 11 May 2009
- Hits: 28718
ATMAE has membership groups called Divisions and Focus Groups organized primarily around topical interests. There is no additional fee for members to join a Division or Focus Group. Divisions have a formal structure and may engage in a variety of activities, while Focus Groups focus primarily on conference activities.
p> Join a Division or Focus Group by using the "Edit your Member Information" section of the Members Only Area, or when you pay your dues via the ATMAE Dues Webform . You can also contact the ATMAE office at 734.677.0720 or email@example.com.
p> Listserves for division and focus group members are noted on the right in orange - but you need to belong to the Division or Focus Group to use its listserve.
p> Division Policies & Leadership Primers
- For more detail on division policies consult the ATMAE Bylaws and the ATMAE Division Administration Policies.
- What Do Division Leaders Need to Do? - A one-page summary of major duties and tasks for Division (and Focus Group), with related monthly timeframes.
- Division & Focus Group Leaders ATMAE Conference Task Calendar - Conference-related projects and tasks with timeframes for Division and Focus Group leaders.
- ATMAE Division & Focus Group Leaders 2012-2013 - ATMAE's current division and focus group leaders with contact information.
- Community College & Technical Institute Division (CCTI)
- Construction Division
- Distance & Online Learning Focus Group (DOL)
- Electrical, Electronics and Computer Technology Division (EECT)
- Graphics Division
- Management Division
- Manufacturing Division
- Micro/Nanotechnology Focus Group
- Safety Division
- Student Division
- University Division
- Women in Technology Division