- Published: 11 May 2009
- Hits: 12661
ATMAE Election and Appointment Information
ATMAE 2013 Elections - Board of Directors, and Division Leadership
(Updated 11/4/2013 The 2013 ATMAE election period closed on October 10 - Election Results.
ATMAE Elections - Information, Policies, Schedules
- ATMAE 2013 Division and Board of Directors Election Timeline - Critical dates regarding the 2013 ATMAE elections for division leaders and the Board of Directors.
- ATMAE 2013 Board of Directors Election - This document shows the ATMAE Board of Directors positions to be elected in 2013 through 2015. Five Board representatives will be elected in October 2013: a Student representative, a Community College / Two-Year Degree Program representative, a University / Four-Year Degree Program representative,and two At-Large Representatives. Please contact Leadership Development & Nominating Committee Co-Chairs Dr. Joyce Wilkerson at firstname.lastname@example.org (765-289-2291 x1337) or Dr. Bill Hallock at email@example.com (814-393-1307) for more information.
- ATMAE Nominating Committee Policies and Procedures: These policies and procedures set by the ATMAE Board of Directors govern the process of selecting candidates to run for ATMAE Leadership positions.
- Board of Directors Nominee Information Form - Members interested in being considered as a candidate for a Board of Directors position should use this form which notes the Board of Directors positions to be elected, nominee eligibility requirements, information a nominee must provide to the Nominating Committee, and how o submit nominee information.
- Sample Campaign Statements for Board of Directors Candidates - These biographical & campaign statements from 2012 can be used as a model for candidates to write their own statement for the 2013 election. Please submit a separate photo file to the Nominating Committee with the statement document, so it may be incorporated with the statement in the final website election documents.
- ATMAE 2013 Division Leadership Elections: ATMAE members will directly elect new Presidents and Vice-Presidents for five of ATMAE's ten membership divisions in October 2013 (CCTI, Construction, Graphics, University, and Women in Technology). We are seeking members who are committed to the growth and success of ATMAE's divisions as possible candidates for nomination and election to division leadership positions in the fall of 2013.
- ATMAE Division Officers Terms & Election Schedule 2013-2014 - This document shows the current Division officers, terms, and the Divisions holding elections in 2013 and 2014.
- Sample Campaign Statements for Division Leadership Candidates - These biographical & campaign statements from 2012 can be used as a model for candidates to write their own statement for the 2013 election. Please submit a separate photo file to the Nominating Committee with the statement document, so it may be incorporated with the statement in the final website election documents.
- ATMAE Division Administration Policies - The division policies detail the elected offices and the officers' responsibilities regarding elections.
- What Do Division Leaders Do? - A one-page summary of major duties and tasks for Division (and Focus Group), with related monthly timeframes.
- Division & Focus Group Leaders ATMAE Conference Task Calendar - Conference-related projects and tasks with timeframes for Division and Focus Group leaders.
- To inquire about volunteering as a candidate for division office, please contact that Division's President - See the Division Leaders list.
- ATMAE Election Process Primer - Information on ATMAE Board of Directors and Division offices to be elected, nominating processes, and tips on how recruiting candidates.
ATMAE Members approved the recommended Bylaws revisions during the June 28 to July 8 ballot period. The ATMAE Board of Directors thanks ATMAE members for their participation and support of the Bylaws revision, which was approved by over 95% of members casting ballots.
- Executive Summary of the Bylaws revision.
- ATMAE Bylaws as Approved - the revised ATMAE Bylaws, effective July 10, 2013.
ATMAE Election Results Prior Years