- Published: 20 May 2009
- Hits: 38791
ATMAE welcomes all individuals, companies, academic institutions, and organizations who share our objectives to join the association. ATMAE has professional and student members at over 500 community colleges, universities and companies throughout the U.S. and around the world.
Join ATMAE / Renew your Dues!
- Join ATMAE or Renew Dues Online! - Credit Card Only.
- ATMAE Insider Bulletin, August 1, 2013 - Membership and Certification Fees Increase Sept. 1
- Printable PDF Membership Application- To mail, scan-and-email, or fax in your application.
- Join ATMAE by completing the form and sending it to ATMAE with your check, money order, or credit card information.
- Membership Brochure with Application - Print this color PDF and you'll be able to create membership brochures for your student chapter or professional colleagues. It's formatted as a 2-sided, 8.5" x 11", color half-fold which you can copy on a color printer. If you do not have access to color printing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join a Membership Division or Focus Group
Membership Classes, Dues, Renewal & FAQs
ATMAE Members are placed in membership classes depending on their personal status and institutional affiliation:
- Professional ($100); there are three subclasses: 2-Year Academic Professional, 4-year Academic Professional, and Industry Professional.
- Student ($25)
- Retired ($25)
- Organizational ($240). (Note: Organizational Membership does not include multiple individual memberships or membership benefits.)
The membership for all members is 12 months from the date an application and payment is processed by the ATMAE Office.
- Members are mailed and emailed up to 3 membership renewal notices in the months surrounding their membership date and need not apply for membership again in order to renew their ATMAE Membership.
- Members may also renew online via the Webform: ATMAE Membership Application & Renewal (above).
- All Membership payments can be mailed to:
1390 Eisenhower Place
Ann Arbor, MI 48108-3282
Fax: (734) 677-0046
For Membership Counts click the link below (PDF Format)
- Membership Counts as of October 31, 2013
- If you have questions about your ATMAE membership or any other matter regarding ATMAE, please contact the ATMAE office:
(734) 677-0720 or Email: email@example.com