Professional Development for Senior Certified ATMAE Members
Senior Certified ATMAE Members can now electronically upload and monitor their PDU collection. Member will also be able to view and print certificates by clicking in the Certification/Programs tab under Professional Development. All PDU activity will be automatically monitored and approved by ATMAE. You will be notified via email when each PDU activity have been approved. As soon your certification period has been satisfied, the member will receive an email confirming approval and ATMAE will update your new certification period expiration.
How to Upload my PDUs for Senior Certification
- Log in to member account, click Manage Profile in orange box on the right side, and scroll down to Professional Development.
- Click "Add entry". Journal Entry Box will pop up with a series of questions.
Answer these questions as follows:
- Is this entry for a Certificate or Program? * - Yes
- Certificate Program* - Choose the appropriate senior certification
- Credit Type * - will auto populate with ‘PDU’
- Entry Date – Auto populates
- Description – activity and detail of PDUs
- Credits – number of PDUs approved for activity
- Credits Expire – certificate expiration date. Members can retrieve this from your bio information on your Membership Profile. Click Public Profile. Then click Bio tab.
- Attachment –proof of completion of activity.
- Click submit.
Questions about renewing your PDUs or becoming ATMAE Senior Certified? Email ATMAE at email@example.com or call 630.433.4514.