CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PAPER APPLICATION
ATMAE Professional Academic Membership
Being a member in ATMAE means having a committed professional development association dedicated to building careers in the field of applied engineering, technical management and industrial technology! With students and professional members from over 500 companies, community colleges and universities throughout the U.S, ATMAE provides a forum to exchange ideas, build scholarship and create professional development opportunities in the form of conference presentations, JTMAE and white paper publications, awards, program accreditation, and individual certification programs. For almost 50 years, NAIT now ATMAE, continues to create principle value designed to focus on you – our core. With your support, we can remain the place to be for the advancement of careers in the fields of applied engineering, technical management and industrial technology!
The membership year for all membership categories is 12 months from the date your application is processed. Professional (Academic) Members are individuals employed at 2-year or 4-year institutions which includes, universities, community colleges, and technical institutions. Professional Memberships are $100 per year and are open to individuals interested in promoting and supporting the objectives of the Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering.
BENEFITS OF YOUR PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP
- Membership divisions – sponsor projects and conference content and ListServ for areas covering: Student, University, Community College, Construction, Graphics, Electronics/Electricity and Computer Technology, Management, Manufacturing, Safety, and Women in Technology. We also have Focus Groups in Distance Learning, Internet, and Micro/Nanotechnology.
- Award programs recognizing the achievements of students and professional members.
- www.ATMAE.org – The best source for content about the association, ListServ, Professional Certification, leadership, conference, The Journal of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering. The new, interactive ATMAE website allows you to actively participate in online discussions and join specialty division and focus groups to network with others in your field.
- Free webinars delivered by leaders in industry and designed for your students.
- ATMAE’s online Career Center designed to connect companies looking for the expertise of Technologists, Industrial Managers, and Applied Engineers with the largest, most qualified audience of Technology professionals.
- ATMAE Career Builder Newsletters – provides student with information on ATMAE activities, leadership opportunities, updates on the Annual Conference and Competitions, and the latest developments in the profession.
- ATMAE Annual Conference – Enjoy discounted member rates that allow our members to present research and project activity, attend workshops on the latest technology, participate in student competitions (Robotics, Technology Challenge and Virtual Welding), go on tours, and network with leaders in the Applied Engineering, Engineering Technology, Industrial Technology, and Technology Management professions.
- The Journal of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering – features peer-reviewed scholarly research papers (members do not pay a publishing fee).
- White Papers - addresses key challenges that academia and industry face relative to workforce development.
- ATMAE SmartBrief - If you're a member of ATMAE you can get industry news delivered right to your email inbox! Read the latest industry education and career development every week!
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact Rachel, Membership and Certification Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.