CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PAPER APPLICATION
ATMAE Student Membership
Being a student member in ATMAE means having a committed professional development association dedicated to building careers in the field of applied engineering, technical management and industrial technology! With students and professional members from over 500 companies, community colleges and universities throughout the U.S, ATMAE provides peer-to-peer networking, education and professional development opportunities that will give you the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in your career. Because ATMAE is dedicated to staying up-to-date on the most cutting edge advancements in applied engineering and technology, investing in a membership as a student will better prepare you for a successful transition in to your professional career. Together we can make ATMAE the place to be for building a career in the fields of applied engineering, technical management and industrial technology!
The membership year for all membership categories is 12 months from the date your application is processed. Student Memberships are $25 per year and are open to individuals enrolled full time in a community college, technical institute, or university. ATMAE has active student chapters at many schools and student members are active participants in the annual ATMAE Conference competitions.
Benefits of ATMAE Membership
- Involvement in ATMAE Student Chapters. Chapters are active on campuses across the country and receive discounted rates for participating in various student competitions.
- Award programs recognizing the achievements of students and professional members.
- www.ATMAE.org – The best source for content about the association, ListServ, Professional Certification, leadership, conference, The Journal of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering. The new, interactive ATMAE website allows you to actively participate in online discussions and join specialty division and focus groups to network with others in your field.
- Free webinars delivered by the very companies you may wish to join.
- ATMAE’s online Career Center designed to connect companies looking for the expertise of Technologists, Industrial Managers, and Applied Engineers with the largest, most qualified audience of Technology professionals.
- ATMAE Career Builder Newsletters – provides student with information on ATMAE activities, leadership opportunities, updates on the Annual Conference and Competitions, and the latest developments in the profession.
- ATMAE Annual Conference – Enjoy discounted member rates that allow our members to present research and project activity, attend workshops on the latest technology, participate in student competitions (Robotics, Technology Challenge and Virtual Welding) at a discounted rate, go on tours, and network with leaders in the Applied Engineering, Engineering Technology, Industrial Technology, and Technology Management professions.
- The Journal of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering – features peer-reviewed scholarly research papers (members do not pay a publishing fee).
- White Papers - addresses key challenges that academia and industry face relative to workforce development.
- ATMAE SmartBrief - If you're a member of ATMAE you can get industry news delivered right to your email inbox! Read the latest industry education and career development every week!
- Membership divisions – sponsor projects and conference content and ListServ for areas covering: Student, University, Community College, Construction, Graphics, Electronics/Electricity and Computer Technology, Management, Manufacturing, Safety, and Women in Technology. We also have Focus Groups in Distance Learning, Internet, and Micro/Nanotechnology.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact Alyssa at firstname.lastname@example.org.