The ATMAE Talks List Serve
Tuesday, April 9, 2019
Posted by: Karen Miles
Last week ATMAE introduced a new Listserv for discussing topics and posting announcements important to our membership. The Listserv is named ATMAE TALK.
Instructions for the ATMAE TALKS listserv use:
To subscribe, open your web browser to: http://lists.atmae.org
- Under the List Name, Click on ATMAE_Talk
- Under Options (right side of screen), Click on Subscribe
- Enter your name and email address
- Select ATMAE_Talk Discussion Group for Members of ATMAE
- Select Subscription Type Regular or Digest
- Click on Subscribe
- You will receive an email confirming your subscription once membership is confirmed.
Members can send an email directly to the group using the address: ATMAE_TALK@LISTS.ATMAE.ORG and if you “Reply” to an email, it will go to the entire group.
You can include attachments in your email, and everyone will get the attachment (remember to keep files to minimal size).
Be sure to add ATMAE_TALK@LISTS.ATMAE.ORG to your safe senders list to avoid ATMAE TALK messages from being delayed in your email junk or spam filters.
We trust that you enjoy this new communication tool.
Please contact the ATMAE office with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 635-8335.