If your abstract is accepted for presentation for IAJC programming at the conference, you will be invited to submit a related full paper, which will be reviewed for journal publication in the IAJC journals (journal details available through our website at www.IAJC.org).
NOTE: A full paper is NOT required for you to attend and present an abstract. However, you must attend and present your work in order for your accepted full paper to be published in a journal after the conference.
IAJC Authors will be prompted to provide the following information in the CATALYST proposal submission platform.
- Select Organization: IAJC
- Select Presentation Type: Oral or Poster Presentation
- Enter Title: The title should be entered exactly as it should appear in the conference program book.
- Enter the IAJC track: Programming tracks are Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Construction, Aerospace, Manufacturing Engineering; Technology in Higher Education, and Information Technology and Computer Science.
- Enter the Abstract Proposal: (The recommended proposal length is 200 to 300 words, with a short, descriptive title.)
Do not include biographical information about any authors in the abstract text, full paper, or cover sheet. Submissions including any information that identifies the author, or authors institution will be automatically disqualified by the review committee.
- Presenter(s) information: name, affiliation, city, state, phone, email. **This information should be completed for EACH person planning to PRESENT for the IAJC programming. Presentations are limited to a maximum of 1 Primary Presenter and 5 Co-Presenters. The primary presenter is listed first, and the co-presenters should be listed in the same order as required for publishing in the conference program book.
- Co-Author(s) Information: name, affiliation, email address **This information should be completed for those that DO NOT plan on attending in a presenter role at the conference. Authors should be listed in the same order as required for publishing in the conference proceedings publication.
IAJC Membership Requirements:
- Named “Presenters” on accepted abstract proposals must be an IAJC member at the time of the conference. Please note that IAJC membership is free to all conference attendees. IAJC will extend membership for one year for presenters and other authors that are current IAJC members.
Please contact Philip Weinsier at email@example.com with IAJC proposal-related questions.