National Industry Advisory Committee
The National Industry Advisory Committee (NIAC) was established by the ATMAE Executive Board as an informal advisory body in 2009. The NIAC was officially established under ATMAE's bylaws in October 2009 when its membership was appointed by the ATMAE Executive Board. The NIAC provides consultation to the Board of Directors, its chair serves on the Board of Directors, and it is primarily composed of individuals from the business and industry sector.
We are currently working to expand the NIAC. Interested companies should complete the contact form below for more information.
- Build a strong foundation between industry and ATMAE.
- Share best practices to enhance the profession and develop the new generation of workers.
- Support the education and career growth of ATMAE members.
- Increase ATMAE awareness and relevance to industry companies looking to develop the future workforce.
- Ensure recognition of ATMAE programs (Accreditation and Certification).
- Provide opportunities for Industry members to mentor and develop students.
- Members of the NIAC serve two-years and are elected by the ATMAE Board of Directors.